This recipe was my main dish for my church band’s potluck almost three weeks ago. I also prepared this dish for Thanksgiving dinner last week (Canadian Thanksgiving is in October). The dish was a big hit on both occasions. This recipe serves about 8 people.
- 1kg Leg of Lamb (cubed)
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Paprika
- 3 Mini Cucumbers (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- .450kg Mango Salsa
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Cooking Oil
- Heat pot and add cooking oil.
- Add lamb pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Brown meat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the sweet paprika, garlic powder, and chicken stock, and mix well.
- Let simmer on med-low heat for 20 minutes
- Add the chopped mint and mango salsa and mix well.
- Add the Greek Yogurt and mix well.
- Let cook for another 5 minutes.