While I was in the kitchen experimenting with different variations of lemonade or citrus mixes, I saw some ginger on the counter and thought to myself “why not?”.
Just wanted to let you all know that all measurements are meant for a 22oz blender mug. So just adjust the ratios accordingly.
- 1/2 slice Lemon
- 1 slice Ginger (about an inch thick)
- 2 tsp Honey (or more to taste)
- Place the lemon and ginger slices in the blender mug.
- Fill with water.
- Blend ingredients until smooth.
- Strain contents into a big mug or pitcher.
- Add honey and stir.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
You can also turn it up a notch by adding an ounce of rum or vodka. If you do, please remember to drink responsibly, and don’t drink and drive. Cheers!