Here’s a nice quick and easy dish to make, especially if you’re in a rush.
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked or uncooked, cut into pieces
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 small can of pineapple tidbits
- Olive Oil
- Ground Black Pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Heat pan and coat with olive oil
- If chicken breast is uncooked, cook them first, if already cooked, put them in pan and season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the 2 cups of rice to the pan.
- Add ground black pepper, ground cayenne pepper, and paprika.
- Add the pineapple tidbits.
- Crack 3 large eggs and add to the pan.
- Mix ingredients thoroughly and cook until eggs are done.
- Add more salt to taste.
Hope you all enjoy!