I’ve posted quite a few reviews on restaurants and told stories of past adventures, and there’s more to come. Trust me, especially after this week, there are so many articles lined up that I need to pace myself. Here’s another post for all the creative minds out there. A hungry man’s quest is never complete without another lab creation. As far as cuts of salmon go, I prefer the steak cut over the fillet any day.
- 1 pc salmon steak
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise or light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Ground Mexican Chilies
- Ground White Pepper
- Ground Black Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place salmon steak in an aluminum tray or glassware and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix all the various ground peppers. Amount of each is up to your preference or discretion.
- Add 2 Tbsp of mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
- Add 2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup and continue to mix thoroughly.
- Add salt to taste.
- Place mixture on top of the salmon steak. Make sure to completely coat the steak.
- Place steak in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with choice of side.
Enjoy this recipe and happy eating! Once you’ve tried it out, let me know what you think.